Jennifer Aniston Sayings and Quotes

Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old Jennifer Aniston quotes, Jennifer Aniston sayings, and Jennifer Aniston proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.

Cancer affects all of us, whether you're a daughter, mother, sister, friend, coworker, doctor, or patient. Jennifer Aniston
There are no regrets in life, just lessons. Jennifer Aniston
I love the unknown. I love the discovery of what will be happening and just kind of sitting back and not know Jennifer Aniston
The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain. Jennifer Aniston
I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special. Jennifer Aniston
I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase. Jennifer Aniston
It gets so boring you know just to do the same thing over and over again. Jennifer Aniston
Really try to follow what it is that you want to do and what your heart is telling you to do. Jennifer Aniston
People who avoid the brick walls - all power to ya, but we all have to hit them sometimes in order to push through to the next level, to evolve. Jennifer Aniston
The best smell in the world is that man that you love. Jennifer Aniston
Wrinkles happen to human beings. Jennifer Aniston
I love that feeling of being in love,the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special. Jennifer Aniston
True love brings up everything you're allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.  Jennifer Aniston
I enjoy smoking cannabis and see no harm in it. Jennifer Aniston
I guess we'd be living in a boring, perfect world if everybody wished everybody else well. Jennifer Aniston
You know everything about the other. You are comfortable. There are no secrets. Jennifer Aniston
I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special. Jennifer Aniston
You know when I feel inwardly beautiful? When I am with my girlfriends and we are having a goddess circle. Jennifer Aniston
Yoga calms me down. It's a therapy session, a workout, and meditation all at the same time! Jennifer Aniston
I think there comes a point where you have to grow up and get over yourself, lighten up…and forgive. Jennifer Aniston
Relationships are two people; everyone is accountable. A lot goes into a relationship coming together, and a lot goes into a relationship falling apart. Even if it's 98 percent the other person's fault, it's 2 percent yours You can only clean up your side of the street. Jennifer Aniston